Stopping at Third

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Rain Delay!

So, I told Basil I'd blog the game he missed. I don't know if that game was before or after the game Basil blogged about below, as I don't really remember many details.

I know we had a brief rain delay. We discussed playing in the rain, but the team was split. But we ended up playing.

Dave made a really great falling/diving catch (this isn't meant to be a slight, I really forget) and then promptly hit an opposite field homer onto the little league field in right.

I'm giving myself the good sport award for yelling at Sean and threatening to quit, in the middle of the game. Which we were winning. Stay classy, Ryan.

Finally, there was a play where a girl from the other team was running to third and half slid / half barreled into me that resulted in the two of us being tangled up in a borderline inappropriate position, involving my arm between her legs. I've spent a lot of time trying to forget.

This, no joke, is all I remember from this game. And I only just remembered the girl who humped my arm this morning, and that may not have been from this game. I suck.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home